That time when we start going to the lake every weekend during the summer! We are so excited that it is finally almost warm enough to swim, ski, and wakeboard! These crazy guys decided that it was warm enough and/or they couldn't wait any longer-- so last week, my dad, Ronnie, Randy, Ethan and I went to the lake! The guys wakeboarded...I put my legs in the water and decided to wait a few more weeks! Yikes..it was icy cold!
RANDY
RONNIEJIMKeep scrolling down for more updated posts!
Randy and I have been married 11 years! We met on a blind date and were highschool sweethearts. We have a 7 year old son, Ethan and a 3 year old son, Brody. I taught school for 3 years and now stay home with my boys. We spend our days reading, driving trucks & tractors, building blocks, playdates, and playing outside- taking walks, sand & swings. I'm excited about teaching again one day, but I'm enjoying spending time with my little men! Randy is a computer sales consultant and works hard so Ethan, Brody & I can stay home together. We have fun taking walks, bowling, swimming, skiing & wakeboarding, taking vacations, our laptops, and spending time together!
1 comments:
Gotta love those guys! What a fun summer we will have!
Post a Comment