CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 11, 2009

It's summer!!!....oh wait, it's cold again! UGH!!

On the only warm day last week, we played in the sprinkler for over an hour! Ethan will definitely be a water bug like his dad, mom, and grandpa's! He still prefers to stomp the water vs. actual swimming though. I'm hoping we can change that this summer when we spend every waking moment in my parents pool or at the lake! HA!On a side note...we saw an actual car like "Doc" from the movie CARS parked in our neighbors driveway. Ethan was so excited and is still taking about it!



Keep scrolling down for more updated posts!

4 comments:

Nitzia said...

Oh, that car is very nice... JP loves seeing this kind of cars. I like the rain but not when we have it for several days in a row. I am ready too for some warm weather and swiming fun!

Lisa said...

What great posts! Love the savings at Target...I am headed there soon myself. Really love the ceiling fan! I love being able to cross things off of my want list like that! Looks like a cold, but great time at the lake. I'll say your son is one really fortunate little man with all the things you do with him.

Shelly, OTA in training said...

I'm looking forward to summer (in some ways). Ethan is pretty brave to get in the water like that. Kaleigh just likes it "in theory". Thanks for the Target matchups. I need to do that. I've slacked off in the last few weeks.

Kay said...

Ethan is crazy about the water sprinkler. It's cheap and fun entertainment for the hot summer days coming up. Love your new fan. Randy is quite the handyman.
What a neat Mothers Day project!