Randy and I have been married 11 years! We met on a blind date and were highschool sweethearts. We have a 7 year old son, Ethan and a 3 year old son, Brody. I taught school for 3 years and now stay home with my boys. We spend our days reading, driving trucks & tractors, building blocks, playdates, and playing outside- taking walks, sand & swings. I'm excited about teaching again one day, but I'm enjoying spending time with my little men! Randy is a computer sales consultant and works hard so Ethan, Brody & I can stay home together. We have fun taking walks, bowling, swimming, skiing & wakeboarding, taking vacations, our laptops, and spending time together!
5 comments:
what a good show! it was so much fun to watch it with all of you guys:)
We were thrilled here too that Kris won! How fun to see two such opposite men, spiritually and every other way, and see good win out this time!
I was so excited! I wanted to scream but both girls were asleep!
In response to Lisa's comment, I have been hearing how Kris has been wittnessing to Adam! God works all things out!
I think Arkansas voters really did swing the vote for Kris. Way to go Arkansas!
Post a Comment